Jan 9, 2006

Getting away with bad habits

Too much desire or affiliation has always taught me a lesson and shown door. I was spending hours a day to track cricket world over, one fine day during my 2nd BTech I realized it was hell, by then I had lost numerous hours, immediately decided to stop the practice. Initially it was tough, but slowly I transitioned to near zero, now I hardly know who the player and where they play. It's simpler than I ever imagined, it didn't pay a rupee, except occupying a large bandwidth in mind. I certainly needed entertainment, i turned to books, I feel books have given better solace than cricket. My sincere advice goes, first sit back and write down how much time you are spending on useless stuff, be it day dreams or other. Slowly engage in another activity, you feel the difference. There are better ways to enjoy quality time! If you have benefited from my advice, remember to pass the message to another and of course I won't decline a gift.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home