Mar 30, 2006

Sunil Mittal

http://inhome.rediff.com/money/2006/mar/29mittal.htm

Mittal has successfully demonstrated what I've been crying loud to follow passion for a while.

When he began his entrepreneurial venture in 1985, he was "ignored" and "laughed at" thereafter, before the "fight" erupted in the telecom sector leading to what he calls "mother of all battles" from which he came out "fairly successful," he said.

"When I came out of college in 1976, I was told by all my friends and people generally older and guiding me in my hometown in Ludhiana that the pole-positions...the grand-stand positions have already been taken up by those who mattered."

"But somehow the heart was not willing to accept. And one had to push on and push forward with every little opportunity that one got in one's life."

"Mahatma Gandhi once said: 'at first, they ignore you'; these were the times when I was being ignored."

"Gandhiji also said: 'then they laugh at you.'

"After three years of fight, we came out fairly successful out of this. As Gandhiji said, those who try hard with lot of passion, eventually win."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home